Wednesday, January 19, 2011

10 on Tuesday 1.18.10

OK I know I was suppose to do this yesterday...Ive just been super busy lately. Oops..so here it is anyway. :)

Questions for Tuesday, January 18, 2011!

1. What’s your favorite color to paint your nails? I just like clear..it makes me feel like they look healthy and clean. When I go get a pedicure I get french manicure on my toes..maybe with a flower on my big toe..

2. Do you like to sneeze?
No..who likes to sneeze.


3. How often do you fill up your car with gas?
Very rarely..only if i have to. I hate to do.

4. Were you named after anyone?
Not that I'm aware of.


5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
Last week I made:



beef and bean burritos...yum..yum..recipe here. Also made:



steak bites..Jere is telling everyone i need to give them the recipe..here it is.
I served it with whisky glazed carrots..you have to try..super easy. Recipe here.


6. What’s an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly? I bought an expensive bottle of olive oil--the bottle is cool. I leave it by stove. I go through a lot of olive oil. I then refill it with cheap bottles.

7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
I don't think Ive ever had an ear ache,, I'll go with that,,I hate sore throats.

8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
I have 2. 1 is on hand. Someone sent me this video. (look really closely,, you will see a ghost following the car) I did this. I was sitting in a office chair, i bounced and my hand got smashed between the desk and the chair. I have a little scar. Also, when i was little i was walking barefoot on a railroad tie that was lining a friends driveway and stepped on a railroad spike. I have a broken blood vessel on the bottom of my foot.--kinda a scar.


9. What are you “known for” in your circle of friends/family?
I would hope good things. I bet it would be for certain recipes: Cherry pie, Oreo balls, corned beef & cabbage, my lasagna,oatmeal cookies to name a few. Also, I am called often to help with organizing/cleaning projects.

10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
For basic pancakes I like warmed maple syrup with butter. Sometimes I try different recipes that call for chopped pecans, bananas, macadamia nuts , blueberries or oatmeal which is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment